Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


                    Indelible: A Novel               Chasing Sunsets: A Cedar Key Novel (Return to Cedar Key)               Forever After: A Hanover Falls Novel          
   
What I am currently reading: Indelible by Kristen Heitzmann - I like the plot so far, but I have been disappointed in some things about this book. I'll let you know more when I review it in a few days.


What I recently finished reading: Chasing Sunsets by Eva Marie Everson - This one was very good. The author did not shy away from the real struggles that a lot of people have today in divorcedand broken families. I came away with much more empathy for these hurting souls. Review to come in a few days. 


What I'll probably read next: Forever After by Deborah Raney - The cover of this book reminds me of some of Terri Blackstock's novels (which I really liked!). For some reason , I enjoy books about police, firefighters, paramedics etc. I guess it has something to do with my fascination with criminal psychology and the justice system. I will have a review on this on June 27th.

So, what are you reading now? Would you like to share? Please leave a comment.

No comments: